Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I swear by Full Coverage from MAC

 I have learned a trick. If I am going out I have discovered the most amazing foundation. Okay, so its full coverage but my god - the photos. I looked back over the photos taken last night and in all of them, my skin looks great.

I look wrecked but my skin looks great.

The reason for this?

MAC Full Coverage foundation. Sadly its a PRO store only purchase so I have to go to London to get my fix of it but the pot is so big that it really does last.

I am not sure how much it retails for as I get discount but its seriously worth the investment. I use NC15. It is the same as but in a much larger format as the Studio Finish concealer that is doing the rounds in most MAC stores. However, you wont get long out of the concealer if your using it all over the face! It's £14.50 a pop as well which makes it not worth it!
I would be careful how you apply this bad boy as well. I use a 187 brush to apply it as it makes it a little lighter for you and not so cake-y. I think a sponge or a flat brush or fingers would just be too heavy with this. Also as its a cream consistency - be wary of hygiene.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar